Employees & Clients

Hello. I have 2 problems.

1. In Employees section, I added 3 members but It shows nothing in the front page.
  2. In Clients section, I added 2 clients but It shows 2 pictures that aren’t in the circles, not showing the sentences and not move (like a slider).

What should I do? Thank you very much.

Hello Sahand,

1. Did you add Sydney FP: Employees widget to your front page?

2. That’s right, you described default behavior of Sydney FP: Clients widget.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello. Thanks for your answer.

I added Sydney FP: Employees widget and I only see 1 picture. When I added 2 members, The first one go the left (I couldn’t see the second one) and When I added 3, nothing is shown.

and, How could I make the default behavior of Sydney FP: Clients widget like the demo version.

Thanks.

Okay Sahand,

1. I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website?

2. Maybe you need Testimonials widget (you mentioned circle images, Testimonials widget has circle images)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi. My website is : wiseman.ml (But it isn’t in english language, it is persian).

I also have the Testimonials widget.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the link Sahand.

1. Please try to use the following CSS code to fix your Employees widget.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.owl-carousel .owl-item {
    float: right !important;
}
  1. Can you please describe what exactly do you want to change in your Clients widget and provide some explanatory screenshot(s)?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Moesia Team,

Just a question about FP Employee : is there a mean to enlarge the size of the frame where my bio is ? because it appears like a very thin column (of course I’m the only one employee of my company but …:wink: I guess I have to change a css code but where I can find it ?

Thanks for all,

Hello Tristan,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website?

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi. Thanks so much for that code. but when I added more than 3 members, the same problem happened again.

and this a picture of sydney demo. I want to make the Clients section like this.

Link: http://tinypic.com/r/jqthxv/9

Thanks.

Hello Sahand,

1. Please remove previous code and add this instead:

.owl-carousel .owl-wrapper-outer {
    direction: ltr;
}

2. It is Sydney FP: Testimonials widget on the screenshot.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there Roman,

I’ve added the “Sydney FP: Employees” section to my Sydney theme. I have a border around my employee’s images. Is there a way to remove this?

Many thanks

Thanks - I found it

.roll-team .team-inner {
/* background-color: #fff; */