Employees, change size of the content box

I’ve met some problems with employees’s field. In the admin panel I wrote down some text, but it isn’t shown fully in front page;

http://megatraffic.com.ua/

Hi,

It will not show in list as you created with ul / li tags, please try to add it just as text.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I changed it into text, but problem still the same, it isn’t shown fully on the front page, just a part of the text.

Hi,

I think it’s limited to show 10 words, please try to change that in widgets / fp-employees.php, line 122, in this code:

<p class=“text”><?php echo wp_kses_post(wp_trim_words( get_the_content(), 10, ‘’ ));?></p>

change the value 10 to any other value ( how much words you want to show ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

I changed the value to 30, but it still the same

I fix it, in fp-employees.php (widgets/fp-employees.php)
Thank you

Hi,

Please try to update the employee, if that will still not work, then try to re-create it and make sure to only add text, no html tags.

Best Regards,
Csaba

But i have to do it in unordered list, is it possible?

Hi,

Yes, sorry, that is the correct file ( to edit it on the widget ), I have just corrected it in my post.

Unfortunately you can’t use HTML tags.

Best Regards,
Csaba

But I need unordered list, maybe there are another ways to fix it?

Hi,

You can try adding <br> tags where you need a line break, but as the area is not HTML ready, I am not sure it will work for that. Maybe you can try to add spaces in Visual Editor, but don’t use the ul li tags, because that will surely not work.

Best Regards,
Csaba