Employees and Testimonials not work

hi, i installed Sydney and plugins , then import setting an content, but employees and testimonials not work, only show title and controls without employees or testimonials photo and contents.
how i can resolve it?

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

Could you please try to replace your existing WordPress Importer plugin with this one. Then, do re-importing.

If it didn’t help, please give a temporary access to your site admin area so I can make a direct testing from there.

Regards,
Kharis

hi Kharis, when i install “WordPress-Importer-master” plugin error occurring: Server error 500

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Try to force deactivating those two WP importer plugins by renaming or deleting the plugin folder through FTP or cPanel.

Then, please give me a temporary access to your site admin area, so I can have a closer look. You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Thnx Kharis, I success resolve it.

Kharis i found a missing css style
pls add to new version:

.project-filter li.active,
.project-filter li:hover {
color: #fff;
background-color: #d65050;
}

Hello there,

I am glad to know that you have been able to resolve it.

And thank you for sharing.

Regards,
Kharis

nothing, reinstall wp and sydney theme with plugins so not import demo contents, i use page builder to make my front page.
demo contents have problem for e.g. upload dir not defined wp-content/uploads in xml file. i think you should re-export and share it.
thanks for all guides
have a good time.