Employee widget

Hello,

I downloaded the Rocked theme and I started to tinker with it.

It was a bit messy to understand the start guide, overall the problem was; I had to download the toolset plugin and add a rocked-settings.xml to make the Employee widget works.

So here is my question. I wish i could reemplace employees for other name and keep using the employees widget. I was looking for it but i dont know how or where i have to search

What i mean, If i do not own employees, I have for example … cats, players, or whatever ( but i want to keep use the employee widget ) when I click in the namelink, the link will show like http://www.mywebsite.com/wordpress/employees/playerone/
and what I want to get is http://www.mywebsite.com/wordpress/PLAYERS/playerone/ using the employee widget because i like how it shows.

I know I can use services or other custom, but in services case it will show services and in custom case I should create a widget or template and I dont know how to do it.

For now I dont have and example to show you but i think “more or less” the idea what I need is clear.

Hello @heras,

Please try to do the following. Go to your DashboardToolsetPost TypesEmployees → change Name plural, Name singular, and Slug → click Save Post Type button.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
Also you can rename Employee info section in DashboardToolsetPost Fields.

P. P. S.
I have just tested it, looks like widget has to be reworked in order to recognize renamed post type. I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

I tried this yesterday, and as you saw it doesn’t work …

What i did was change the link to go directly to a page and well more or less it works, at least it doesn’t show employees … The good think is i can use pagebuilder in this case, if i choose the employee this kind of page did not allowed to use pagebuilder.

Hello @heras,

So, is your issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Resolved, resolved is not, at least i could make a fix.

To resolve the this as you said first the pluggin should be rewrote to accept this.

but it’s ok, maybe as a suggestion for next update add this to the widget

thank you for your fast support

You are welcome @heras,

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.