Employee Widget Function

Hello Athemes,

I need help with the employee widget. Is there any option to not have the name and title doubled? Its underneath the photo and when you hover over it?

Besides adding social media handles, can content be added. Simple sentence or two?

I look forward to a response!
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya, sorry for delay.

1. I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please specify it more precisely?

2. Please create a new topic for your second issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I don’t want to have name and position under the photo and when you hoover, that is redundant. When the social links are added it only shows a circle with square inside not the social icon.

I really prefer to have this like the Moesia Pro theme

Hello Lotoya,

1. Try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.
.pop-overlay .team-pop .team-info .name,
.owl-item .team-item .team-content .pos {
    display: none;
}
  1. Font Awesome 5 is set there for some reason (Sydney Pro theme still includes Font Awesome 4). Try to use this CSS code as a workaround:
.fa {
    font-family: FontAwesome !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I added the code to the site, now the social icons are working and the names aren’t doubled when you hover over the photo. I don’t see a change where I can add content like the Moesia template.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Lotoya

Hello Lotoya,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to add content there, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

:tired_face: why can’t content be added to the team widget? What do you suggest I do to have a mini bio 50 words or less?

btw, I removed the font awesome code and the icons came back.

Hello Lotoya,

You can try to use this plugin:

You can add shortcodes using default Custom HTML widget.

Kind Regards, Roman.