Employee Widget - Eliminating extra blank employees in mobile

I have a single employee company (for now) and even though I have only one employee listed in the widget, on mobile only, I see a slider for three employees, with the first and last one blank. Desktop displays correctly and when I preview the mobile in Elementor it looks correct too. Any idea how to fix?

Update - Upon further investigation, the main problem seems to be that my iPhone is still displaying an old version of the page that had extra null employees in the first and third position. I did that at one point so that when viewed on a laptop, the single employee would be centered. I have tried clearing the cache on the iPhone repeatedly but still it displays this old page.

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your single employee page to share here, so I can have a look?

Regards,
Kharis

Same link as with my other post - https://www.nspyr.tech

.elementor-widget-athemes-employee-carousel .owl-wrapper {
      width: 373px !important;
      max-width: 100%;
      margin-left: auto;
      margin-right: auto;
    }

I suggest you this code on your other topic. Does it fix this blank issue as well?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I am replying here too for completeness, but yes the additional CSS you provided fixed this issue too. Many thanks for such as awesome theme and great support!

Steve

You’re welcome Steve!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis