Employee Page Images are not sizing the same

I’d like to have the Moesia Pro Employee page images all the same size. Right now, in fp-employees it says:
<h3><?php _e(‘Image background’, ‘moesia’); ?></h3>
<?php
if ( $image_uri != ‘’ ) :
echo ‘<p></p>’;
endif;

How do I add max height? I already blew up the site doing this on my own, so a little help will save me some headache!!
Thanks
Deborah

Dear Deborah,

Let me as one thing. What is the objective of doing so? Changing that code won’t result any effect due to it is associated with the deprecated feature. There is a notice already on the widget options.

[DEPRECATED - Go to Edit Row > Theme > Background image] Upload an image for the background if you want. It will get a parallax effect.

Regards,
Kharis

You are absolutely right - that is the wrong code. Probably why I’m having a problem?

The correct adjustment I need to make is on the employee grid of photos, http://sphysics.com/WP1/service-overview/

Make them all the same size like the first row? I’m not sure where or how to make that happen.

Thank you Kharis.
Deborah

Dear Deborah,

Technically the employee image size will be down-sized to 430px by width and its height will follow proportionally. It applies if the image is larger than 430px. It only happens if the Moesia Pro theme is active while you are uploading the featured images. If not, you should regenerate the size using this plugin.

To maintain the image size to be the same each other, make sure you have prepared images with equal size.

Regards,
Kharis