Employee Custom Link not working

Hi

I’m trying to link the employee photos, visible on the homepage, to a custom page elsewhere in the site. I’m inputting the url in the “Custom Link” box of the “Employee Info” section but the photo does not become clickable. I’ve just updated the theme. Please could you assist?

URL: www.labuenamezcla.audiobaymanagement.com

Many thanks

Jon

Dear Jon,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. I can confirm that it is a bug which should have been fixed. In order to temporarily fix it, please follow this thread.

The permanent fix will come in the next update version.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis, that’s now fixed.

Best

Jon

Dear John,

Thank you for the followup. It sounds great.

I am marking this thread as resolved. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello, is this really fixed in new version? As I can’t link employee picture in the front page with their resume page. Only the name is clickable …

Cheers

Hello there,

It has been resolved already. If you’re interested inspecting its code, you can follow this link (WP.org SVN repo) and then find this line:

<?php if ( $custom_link ) : ?>

Make sure you’ve properly inserted the resume page URL into the “Custom link” option when you edit your employee.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
I am sorry to come back again with this, but, with last version of the theme (mine is Sydney pro) this bug still hold. Picture is not clickable. Only the title is.

Regards

Hello @arthuragone,

Please try this solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis, this has not changed the problem. Nothing changed.
Regards

Any idea why it didn’t worked?

Also, i updated to Version 1.52 but the bug still hold.
Employee photo is not clickable …

Thx to the support team

Regards

Arthur