Emloyee photos scroll

Hi there
I have set up the employees section to the website but when I look at the site on mobile I can only see one person and I need to scroll across to see the others.
Is there anyway to ensure the second person on the first row can appear under the first person? So I have a vertical team list down the page as opposed to having to scroll right (which doesnt really work on mobile)?
Please let me know how I can fix this.
Thanks
DO

Hello @dorman,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Site is www.hatch-house.com

Thanks
David

Hi Roman
Any ideas how to solve this?
I need my photo to appear under Alex Gowar on mobile / tablet devices.
Please can you let me know how I can do this as soon as you can (we are waiting to send the new website out our clients).
Many thanks in advance.
DO

Sorry to chase on this but have you managed to take a look yet and do you have any solutions so that my profile picture can appear without scrolling across?

Thanks
David

Hello David,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do this. It looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
Sydney Pro theme has Sydney FP: Employees - Type B widget that might meet your needs (it shows employees in one column on mobile devices), here is a screenshot: