Emboss error "mediaelementplayer is not a function"

Hi, I have this error:
“JavaScript error detected in a third-party plugin
Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).mediaelementplayer is not a function
File “http://red365.com.ua/wp-content/plugins/live-composer-page-builder-master/js/frontend/main.js?ver=1.1.8”, line 292, char 33”

I contacted Live Composer Support as this bug is blocking editing blocks. But by following all recommendations all remained as it was. Can you help?

Hello there,

It appears you got the plugin package from Github repository. I am not sure if it is the stable version. Could you please try the one which is hosted on WP.org repository instead?

Regards,
Kharis

Unfortunately it did not help the decision,
yesterday was an automatic update WP
and now again knocks exactly the same error

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you have been running the latest version of the Live Composer plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes of course,
Version 1.2 | Author: Live Composer Team | from WP.org repository

Hello there,

Does this trouble happen even without other plugins? Please try to temporarily disable the all non-required plugins. If there is no change, please grant me to access your site’s admin area, so I can inspect it directly from there. For security reason, send the user name and password to kharisblank@gmail.com, mention the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

I tried your recommendation, but nothing has changed.
I am sending you a letter of access and reference.
Thanks for your help and efficiency.

Hello there,

So sorry for the long delay. Your email went to spam folder. The login credentials are no longer working. Could you please resend the valid ones? Please mention the link to this thread in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
done.

I got it.

Thank you