Embedded video and change font of services

Hello Roman,
First of all, thank you VERY MUCH for your amazing support.
These are my LAST 2 questions:
1)I have an embedded video, and a user can click the LEARN MORE button on the homepage banner and the page will scroll to the video.
What I’m trying to do is to make is so when a person scrolls to or is brouoght with a link to the video, it starts playing ITSELF, without clicking the “play” button. It is a Vimeo embedded video.
How do I do this?
2) How can I increase the font on the services widget?

Thank you one again!

Hello @vtremsin10,

1. Please check these links:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21163756/html5-and-javascript-to-play-videos-only-when-visible
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15395920/play-html5-video-when-scrolled-to
    You can use a plugin in order to add JavaScript code to your website.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

section.widget div.service div.service-content {
    font-size: 16px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

So which one of the many solutioons provided there should I use to start my video when a persono scrolls to it?
I just don’t know javascript and I don’t know which of the solutioons to use…

How do I implement their code on Wordpress.
The video is embedded with the Astrid theme video embed widget.
Where in the JS plugin on wordpress do I put this and also how do I link their funcitons to my video widget?

Hello @vtremsin10,

1. It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. You can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

2. As an option, you can try to use Insert Headers and Footers or similar plugin in order to insert JavaScript code to your website.

Kind Regards, Roman.