Embedded page doesn't work in mobile view!

I have a form that was embedded on the page that you can see, on desktop and on tablet with no problems, but on mobile view it doesn’t show
When I am in the wordpress dashboard>customize>and viewing the different devices at the bottom screen>when I click on the mobile device it works fine, but it does not work live on a mobile device at all!

When you click on the embedded form it makes most of the form disappear and you can only see the top of the form and you cannot view what is in the form.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have that form, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

it is gradeeffort.com

Hi, I haven’t heard from you. I have my page in coming soon mode and I took it out of coming soon mode for you to view, but you haven’t. I know you may be busy, so please let me know when you are able to view it. As I mentioned, the embedded form is showing, but once you click it, it disappears except for only the top of the form and they page gets stuck, you cannot see it at all. If you refresh the page you can see the whole form again. Once I go in the dashboard into customize and view it on the mobile device that way it works, but it does not work live!

Hi,

I can view it now, or in within 24 hours next, but if you can’t keep your website live, then just send me a Private Message with a user access to your website, so I can inspect your live website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

ok I will open it back up now and leave it open for the next 12 hrs thanks! I not sure what the pages are doing. I just simply want an image in the background, I embedded the forms on several pages and it is just doing different things. I have already created another topic about it, but it is very frustrating.

Hi,

I can’t see any form on your website, can you, please point out where can I find it / please post a link to the exact page where you’ve embedded the form.

Kind Regrads,
Csaba

Sure once you go to the website, click on the toggle bar there are 3 pages that have a form students, business, and supporters. Once you click on it you will see an image at the top and the form on the bottom. The form appears in 3 colors depending on what page you are on. On the business screen ir is green, black on the student screen, and tan on the supporters screen

Hi,

Ok, I’ve found it and it seems that iframe typeform as it is it’s not working on mobile devices, please get in touch with the form’s support team or developers, since this doesn’t seems to be a theme related issues.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for your help, but I don’t want the Sydney theme anymore, I am using another theme now. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

Ok. You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba