Eliminate Footer on just one page

Is it possible to eliminate the footer on just one page? I am trying to work on a test page where I want to see what my homepage would look like if it just had the header with menu and one large image.

When I try it there is no space between the header and the footer and the image is covered but if I take off the footer it will be taken off for all pages.

Thanks.

Hello there,

You could use this CSS code:

.page-id-2856 .site-footer,
    .page-id-2856 .footer-widget-area {
      display: none;
    }

Replace 2856 with your page ID number. You can get it with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/reveal-ids-for-wp-admin-25/

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks - do you have a recommendation how I could best add a video header to my home page?

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

Hello there,

In order to display Youtube video in Crelly Slider, please refer to this discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

Okay, thanks, I had tried through Crelly before and it did not look too good - I did not know if the video header in the customize section would work better - I want to have a huge video as my homepage with a down arrow……

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

Thanks for the help on these various projects - the support I get from you guys is helpful.

On the video, I have the Vimeo video code……

But, where does it go - in the Video ID or the Custom CSS panel in Crelly Slider or elsewhere?

I tried the YouTube video ID and it just came up blank.

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

Hello there,

In the Element Options, you’ll find the Video source option which allows you to select YouTube or Vimeo source and enter the ID of it.

Regards,
Kharis