Elementor plugin problems with visualization

Hello I have create this page with elementor: https://www.mygovernance.it/my-whistleblowing/

I have 2 problems, that during the creation work perfect but when I go and visit the page doesn’t show properly:

• If you click on the FAQ section you can see the question but not the answer (when you click nothing happen) (see attachments)

• the animated headline doesn’t show up on the page (see attachments)

Please note that the issue is with the theme Sydney PRO and not with Elementor. It’s the Sydney PRO theme which is conflicting with the Widgets of Elementor.

Sydney PRO is 3rd party theme and if you contact there support they can help you with the issue.

Kind Regards,

![15|690x299]

Hello,

I have just tried to recreate your FAQ section issue on my local Sydney Pro install, but the Elementor Toggle widget works as it should for me. So the issue seems to be site-specific, did you try to deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Elementor?

Regarding your animated headline issue, please create a new topic for it to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

hi @roman, i did it but nothing changed unfortunally.
It changes only when I change the theme

Hello,

Can you please deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Elementor, and leave here a note in order to let me check your website without additional plugins activated?

By the way, you can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes, here is a relevant tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi @roman ,

Upon investigation the page found that when I switch the Page Layout to Elementor Canvas there are console errors regarding the Sydney Pro theme.

But there are no console errors when the Page Layout is set to Elementor Full Width or Default Layout. This means there is a conflict with the Sydney PRO theme and the Elementor Canvas layout as you can see in the attachment.

Kind Regards,sydney

Hello,

I have asked our Developer to check this issue, thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support