Elementor plugin not compatible with Airi Pro

I have purchased Airi Pro and installed it on WP last Thursday.

Since it requires Elementor plugin, I tried to activate it and it caused a fatal error on my site and WP. Everytime we fix it and reactivate the plugin, the same fatal error comes back.

The technician told me that the plugin was uncompatible with the theme. The problem is that it comes with it!

Here’s the messages I got:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Airi_Google_Maps_Skin' not found in /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/themes/airi/inc/compatibility/elementor/skins/class-airi-google-maps-skin.php:185
Stack trace:
# 0 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): {closure} (Object (Elementor \ Widget_Google_Maps))
# 1 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/class- wp-hook.php (310): WP_Hook-> apply_filters ('', Array)
# 2 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook-> do_action (Array)
# 3 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(131): do_action ('elementor / widge ...', Object (Elementor \ Widget_Google_Maps))
# 4 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(85): Elementor \ Widget_Base->__construct ()
# 5 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(191): Elementor \ Widgets_Manager-> init_widgets ()
# 6 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gold-addon-for-elementor/gold-addon-for-elementor in /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/themes/airi/inc/compatibility/elementor/skins/class-airi-google-maps-skin.php on line 185

Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 185 du fichier /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/themes/airi/inc/compatibility/elementor/skins/class-airi-google-maps-skin.php.
Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Class 'Airi_Google_Maps_Skin' not found in /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/themes/airi/inc/compatibility/elementor/skins/class-airi-google-maps-skin.php:185
Stack trace:
# 0 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): {closure}(Object(Elementor\Widget_Google_Maps))
# 1 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
# 2 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
# 3 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(131): do_action('elementor/widge...', Object(Elementor\Widget_Google_Maps))
# 4 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(85): Elementor\Widget_Base->__construct()
# 5 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/widgets.php(191): Elementor\Widgets_Manager->init_widgets()
# 6 /home/lbbureau/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gold-addons-for-elementor/gold-addons-for-elementor

Hello,

Airi Pro plugin is compatible with Elementor, you can check this Airi demo site to make sure:
https://demo.athemes.com/airi-band/

You can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here is a helpful tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support