Elementor help and advice in Sydney pro

Hi There,

I hope you are well and staying safe :slight_smile:

I am not sure if I may ask you this, but i wanted to make a clickable block using elementor that if someone hovers anywhere over the block it will redirect them to the right page. I did not see an option with that with elementor, so I had to make a text block and url each line of text to the URL, but my concern is if anyone clicks anywhere else on the block it wont be linked. If there is any advice you can offer I would be so grateful (but understand if this is out of the scope :))

The Page in question is: https://luxestudio.co.za/packages/ please note the site is password protected, and the password is: Luxe@2020! (the blocks im querying are at the bottom of the page, like this:

Packages โ€“ Luxe Studio 2020-03-21 19-04-44

Many thanks and have a great day

Best,
Mel

Hello Mel,

Thank you for asking.

Please refer โ€˜How to make Section and Column Clickable in Elementor?โ€™, that might be what youโ€™re looking for.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Hi Kharis,

This is so helpful I cant even tell you :slight_smile: thank you so much this is great

Best,
Mel

1 Like

Youโ€™re welcome Mel!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support