Elementor editor not responding

Hello

I have a WEBSITE and I have noticed in the last week that I have problems with Elementor editor.
Problems:

• Edited columns don´t show in preview and live as in development mode;
  • Edit in Elementor takes me to 404 site instead of Editing mode;
  • Saved editing doesn´t show in live mode.

For example, I was editing one of my SUBPAGES I added 2 columns with social icons under the phone number, which are seen only in mobile and tablet view. I have set column width 50% for both of them, so they would appear one next to another, which is working in editor mode, but in preview mode they appear one under another.

Another thing, I tried to edit my SUBPAGE and when I click on Edit with Elementor, instead of editing mode, the 404 site shows up.

I also had similar problems with one of my OTHER WEBSITES where my edited text didn´t show in live mode for one week.

I tried to Clean and Delete cache & minified CSS/JS, browser history, but nothing helps.

Thank you for your help & Best regards,
BR

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your issues.

To check whether this issue is caused by Sydney theme or not, please try disabling all other plugins temporarily, then run your test. To narrow down the possible source of the issue, try re-enabling the plugins one by one, and re-run your test in each.

I request you giving it a try and let me know your views.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello Kharis

Today, the problem went away. In the past days I couldn´t resolve this problem, so I cleared & deleted my site cache many times, and today it started to show as it should.

Hmmm… I don´t know what the issue was, but it is resolved now.

Thank you for your help & Best regards,
BR

Great! Glad to hear that you got the problem resolved. Thank you for letting us know. I really appreciate it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support