Elementor Backend not working since Theme Update

Hello, I am working on a website for a client and the theme was updated yesterday. Now the backend of elementor is not loading. I switched the theme to test if it´s the update and everything works fine with a different theme. Website is: https://www.asiamarkt-mv.de/

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues I am happy to help out.

Perhaps you are experiencing cache issue since we have updated the main theme’s JavaScripts in the latest version package.

Can you try clearing your web browser’s cache, history, and restarting it then revisit the Elementor editing panel?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for the fast response! Everything was working yesterday bevor 6 pm. Befor that I gave my client a teamviewer session to show him the administration. Now everything works fine without deleting the cache. Maybe he did something that caused the error. But I also asked him to update his php version. But all good now.

Thanks for your time!

Hi, I am having the same issue after I just did the update, Elementor is not able to open my page as well, I have tested my site as well in incognito mode (to ensure that there are no cache or history ) but it keeps loading and not showing anything.

Found a solution - I deleted the pre loader from the header and it works fine.

1 Like

Glad to know you found the solution. Thank you for letting us kow.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support