Editing characteristics within a text widget e

Hello,

I’d like to be able to bold some words, center some text and be able to add hyperlinks within a text widget. For example: under “Why Todo?” it would be great to bold the key points, so they stand out.Is this possible?

Also, in some of the text widgets, I’d really like to change the bottom or top padding, not both.

For example, on the home page: todoutsourcing.com - the “why todo?” section would look much better with no bottom padding, yet I still need it at the top.

After inspecting the site, edited the CSS and applied to the style sheet. The changes didn’t reflect. Can you pleas tell me what I did wrong?

element.style {
    color: ;
    background-color: #e3f5c1;
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    background-image: url();
}

Thanks

Hello,

1. You can use HTML in Text widgets. For example:
    This will be normal text, <span style="font-weight: bold;">but this will be bold</span>. Normal text again.

2. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to remove that padding.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

section#widget_sp_image-3,
section#text-13 {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman, I tried the CSS, but it still didn’t work. Do you have any other suggestions?

Hello,

I have just checked your website and I can see that CSS code working.

Can you please try to clear your browser cache and see if it helps?

Or maybe I misunderstood you, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate what exactly you want to change?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.