Edit menu background color

I would like to change the menu background color from black to a dark blue, but I can’t seem to find the place to do it in the theme files or what code to use. Can you help me out on this one?

Thanks in advance!

@EBH

Main menu wasn’t editable before. In the newest version of Thalia it is. Please send us your store url. We will send you a developer access request and update Thalia to the newest version.

Thanks for the reply and help. My store url is ecobyheart.com

I decided to upload the new version myself since I hadn’t customized that much yet. And now I can change the color of the bottom head background menu color, but new problems has emerged. I can’t change the bottom head text color and nor can I change the top head text color on the left (the part that per default says Free shipping on orders over $100), it only changes the text color on the right ( currency and social media icons).

@EBH

To change the bottom head text color, please change this field:
“Bottom Header Text Color”

Top head text color on the left (Free Shipping) has been fixed and updated. To fix it yourself, you just need to update this file “main.css.liquid” which you can find here:

We have sent you a developer access request to update it for you.

1 Like

@EBH

We have updated your store completely to the newest edition of Thalia. You should now be able to edit the colors of the texts you mentioned.

1 Like