Edit dynamically generated inline style

The Sydney responsive menu is set to display at a viewport width of 1024px.
I have changed the media query parameter to max width 767px to change the brake point for the responsive menu. However the .maninnav hides at 1024px as result of a dynamically generated inline style display: none. for the .mainnav class.

How do I edit the dynamically generated inline style so that it generates at 767px instead of 1024px.?
I have searched in the style.php and mani.js for the function that renders this dynamically inline style. Have not been able to find it.

Hello there,

Please refer to this topic where I wrote a short tutorial on how to change the mobile menu visibility on certain break point. I hope you can find it helpful. Feel free to ask if further questions come up.

Regards,
Kharis

OK the tutorial looks straight forward. The part that concerns me is loosing the changes with a theme update. Is it possible to add the main.min.js file to the child theme, enqueue the main.min.js, edit it and not lose the changes on a theme update?

Yes, it is possible to do. Please follow the instruction I posted on WP.org community support forum here.

Regards,
Kharis

OK. the instructions are clear. However, the instructions work when the viewport width changes from 1024px to 1280px or greater. in my case the desired brake point for the responsive menu is 767px. At 768px the responsive menu should hide an the maninav display.
The responsive menu displays at 1024px after changing the main.js and adding the additional css styles. Any ideas how to correct it?

Hello there,

Please review this instruction once again. On step 3, replace max-width: 768px with max-width: 767px. On step 4, replace min-width:769px with min-width:768px.

Regards,
Kharis

It is working great, many thanks for your help!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello, I can’t see where to to start my own thread, please can you help :slight_smile:

I want my header and site title and description to show larger on mobile version, is this possible please? My site is www.denyerplumbing.com

Love Sydney theme, thank you