Duplicate the Employee Section

How can I duplicate the Employee Section (and call the copy something different)? I want to use this same functionality but for a Business Listings section.

I’d also like my News Section to have this same functionality.

Thanks!

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website first and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

sunbeltatlantic.ca

I am trying to achieve two things:

1. I am trying to insert a full-width text box above the employee images
  2. I want to have a section on the site with business listings that work the same way as the Employee section: An image, a photo that links to a full post for that listing. So essentially I would like to duplicate the Employee functionality and call it Listings.

Hello,

1. That page is your employees archive and it can’t be edited easily. But you can create a new page with two rows, call it something like Our Employees (employees slug is reserved for employees archive, so you can’t use Employees name), then put text into the first row and employees widget into the second row.

2. You can categorize your employees and use Enter the slug for your category or leave empty to show all employees input field in widget settings to display a separate employees category (for example, listings category).

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support