Duplicate text

Hello, the position description in the employee widget populates twice ie in hover and under title. Can either one be hidden? website

Hi,

You can remove the text from hover with this Custom CSS:

.roll-team .team-item .team-pop .team-info {
    display: none !important;
}

or you can remove the text from below the image with this Custom CSS:

.roll-team .team-content {
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba, it worked thanks.

Can I go a step further and for mobile hide hover/text to only display text under image while on desktop hide text below image and keep hover text?

Hi,

Yes, you can remove the hover text on mobile and remove the details text on desktop with this Custom CSS instead ( please remove the previous one I gave you ):

@media only screen and (min-width: 769px) {
.roll-team .team-content {
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.roll-team .team-item .team-pop .team-info {
}
}

Kind Regards,
Csaba

ok I think we are nearly there. desktop part is good. mobile text in hover disappears which is good but can the black hover box disappear too but still link if clicked?

Hi,

Sorry, this isn’t 100% clear for me, can you, please clarify what do you want to achieve.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

desktop works fine.

mobile view - the text in the hover disappears but then you’re left with just a black hover box. Am I able to also remove the black hover box on mobile only while still being able to link the image to another page when clicked?

Hi,

Yes, you can remove the black box and you will still be able to use the image as a link with this Custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.roll-team .team-item .team-pop {
    background: transparent !important;
}
}

Kind Regards,
Csaba

perfect thank you!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba