Duplicate section services ID. How can I have different ID?

Thank you for this wonderfull theme. looking at the documentation and support and forum I solved a lot of questions but not this one:
I duplicate services in the pages–>home, with “the slug for your category” I correctly filtered the services for each section. Now I have two section with the same ID “services” so anchor from menù points at the first only. How can I have different ID? I look at the code too … but no luck!
thank you in advance for any help

(PS. everytime I enter the services from pages–>home for editing it lost the “the slug for your category”)

Hi,

If you want separate ID, then I suggest to don’t duplicate nothing, just recreate it.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

thank you Csaba, I tried something similar first (I not familiar with coding so it was maybe something different from what you suggest). I succesfully duplicated “services” and I created “product” from page builder . I was able to add new item but I was not able to register the new widget to add it in the main page…
is this what you suggested me? is it something you can easily explain to me?
thank you in advance

Hi,

Just to understand this better:

You want to have the exact same section twice on your homepage?

Best Regards,
Csaba

not exactly the same.

same function and layout as services (this is OK), each section should show some filtered services (this is OK), each section should have its own ID (this is KO) to let me to have two separate anchors for the menu

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have setup the 2 separate service sections, so I can check why you don’t have different IDs.

Best Regards,
Csaba

after some day i returned on my new web site I managed the section and finally I used different widget for all my needs that better fit the requirements so I avoid to duplicate widget and the problem was “solved”.
I haven’t tryed to duplicate other section so I don’t know if the probel still remains or if it was just something I did wrong
thank you anyway

PS about this post?

Hi,

Ok, so this topic is resolved right?

On your other topic, I have already replied, please check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

yes, I moved to a different solution so for me it is resolved.thank you

Hi,

Ok, Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba