Dropdown in Woo/Firefox

Hi - I am using Woocommerce and has an issue with the look of the shipping dropdown menu on the Cart page and a delivery time dropdown on the checkout page. The text in the dropdown is misplaced making it look really amateurish - this is true in Firefox, Chrome and MSE - in Safari it looks fine.

Use test as pass to enter the shop. Site url = my email

Thanks

Hi,

I’d like to try adding one product from your shop page to test the dropdown. But it seems likely it is currently not possible since password required. Can you share the password?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

As mentioned, please use “test”.

Thanks

I got it.

Please try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.shipping-calculator-form .select2-container .select2-selection--single {
      height: 50px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks that works well on the shipping dropdown! However, if you move on to the checkout page, the delivery time slot drop down has a similar issue?

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back along with another issue.

Please try this code:

.shipping-calculator-form .select2-container .select2-selection--single,
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order .select2-container .select2-selection--single {
      height: 50px;
    }

.woocommerce-checkout-review-order .select2-container .select2-selection--single {
      padding-top: 12px;
    }

.woocommerce-checkout-review-order .select2-container--default .select2-selection--single .select2-selection__arrow {
      top: 12px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support