Downloaded demo-content but no page was created

Hi all, thank you for your themes. I wanted to change my old band website them with Perth. I followed the instruction (like i’ve already done with Sydney and Perth itself for other websites) and i’ve encountered something strange and new: no pages were created. There are the media, the Services, the Employees… all except the pages. Someone could please help me here? Thanks in advance.

the website: www.fabernoster.it

Hello there,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you confirm if you have installed and activated the Types plugin?

Could you confirm if you have properly imported the settings file?

Regards,
Kharis

I both confirm. Few hours ago i made a test in local, with mamp. I did the same steps: it works.

I just tried again. Still no pages.
I noticed something when i upload the settings fie: on Groups to be added/updated is checked “update” rather then “add”… is it ok? Like in the video, i didn’t change anything.
Also, when i download the demo content: in the list that appears it says that everything already exist. Is it ok?

Note that i wanted to do a fresh start so i deleted everything, plugins, media… everything before this try.

Hello there,

> … on Groups to be added/updated is checked “update” rather then “add”… is it ok?
> … n the list that appears it says that everything already exist. Is it ok?

Those are considered as normal.

Could you please try to do the following workaround?

From your dashboard, go to Types > Post Types > edit Pages > in the “Save” box (at the top right side), set the “Visibility in Admin Menu” option to visible > Save Post Type.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I am also having problems downloading the Wordpress demo homepage.

I have installed both the Perth Settings and manually installed the Types plugin.

It is showing the header but for all other content I just shows an error message saying ‘oops, page note found’.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!