Double Social media icons on every page

Hey everyone,

I have added a social media plugin which displays buttons for all social media handles of my company. I have placed it on footer of every page (the one in black padding) and the issue is that it is displaying twice on every page with another set being displayed just above the actual footer. I don’t know why is this happening. I installed another plugin to resolve the issue, but the same thing is happening with that one as well. I just want one set of buttons to be displayed and that is the one in black padding. Appreciate your help.
Regards

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

The second one (most bottom) seems likely a footer widget and you could delete it from Dashboard > Appearance > Widget.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. Actually i wanted to remove first one (the one with 4 buttons) and keep the second one.
Regards

Hello there,

That seems likely not part of our Sydney theme’s code. It should be one plugin showing it. Perhaps you have been missing some settings with your particular plugin. Didn’t you notice it? Please let me know.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,
Its solved now, yes it was a part of plugin itself. that setting has been disabled now.
Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support