Double header contact appear

Hi ! :smiley:

Until the last update of Sydney theme pro, I’ve a second header contact info which appears behind the menu. I see it a little bit because my menu if 90% of opacity (more beauty when the users scrolls down).

I don’t find a way to remove it. The website : winzelia.fr

Thank you a lot per advance for your reading and helping :pray:

Alexa

Hi Alexa,

As checked, your website is running a child theme. Perhaps it has script incompatibility for recent update of the main theme.

Please check your child theme’s header.php file (if it presents) and ensure <?php wp_body_open(); ?> is not missing. Refer to this thread for detailed guide for this.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I added this code last month because, like the thread you sent it, the mobile menu didn’t work after the update. It helped a lot last month by the way :slight_smile:

Do you have an idea of other solution ?

Thanks again, have a beautiful day,

Alexa

Hi Alexa,

Thank you for getting back.

Can you share me your child theme to kharis@athemes.com, so I can investigate whether there is script conflict with it or not?

Please mention the link to this topic in your email body while sharing the file to signal your coming.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, I’m having the same issue with double header on Mobile. I’m using Finance Child Theme http://rwsloanefuels.com/

Hi @posterboy,

Please try clearing cache and restart your web browser.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Still having issues. Not sure why its happening?

Hi @posterboy,

Thank you for getting back.

As checked further from your site’s source code as shown in the web browser’s inspector tool, seems likely this issue is specific to the child theme. And it requires direct inspection from your site’s admin area.

I’d request sharing the link to your site’s admin area, that you can generate with this plugin; email it to kharis@athemes.com. Please attach the link to this thread to indicate you’re from our support forums website.

Before sending the login link, please ensure:

• Admin rights are enabled
  • Link expiry is set to 7 days

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis, I followed your instructions and emailed you the link.

Hi @posterboy,

I just replied your email and seems likely double header contact issue was resolved.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support