Dont show image and product description in woocomerce

Theme dont show Woocommerce Image Product and Large Descriptions since last update.

I try php 7.4 but the only solutin is changing the theme.

Any solution?

Hi,

As checked, seems likely you’re getting script conflict when lazy image module is enabled. Can try disabling the lazy image, clear cache, and check whether the issue remains or not?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Desinstalled autoptimize and photo appears but changes in the theme are not the same… Please update the theme and make it compatible

lazy images are not enabled and problem dont desapeared

Yeah remains, if I uninstal autoptimice, photo product is OK but al CSS at Home crashed

Seems likely you’re getting issue with script optimization plugin. Did your homepage CSS look good since the first time before enabling the plugin?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

If I unable the plugin, the products show image and descriptions but homepage css crashed

there is no solution?? SO i have to change to other theme?

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response.

If I unable the plugin, the products show image and descriptions but homepage css crashed

Perhaps one of other plugins causes you this issue as I noticed you are using multiple plugins.

Would you mind trying troubleshooting by disabling all other plugins at once, then re-enable them one by one and checking in each? To safely doing so and not affect non logged in website’s administrator, I’d recommend enabling troubleshooting mode first with the help of this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have tried uninstalling all the plugins and the problem only goes away when I change templates