Does Sydney Pro support Nav Menu of Elementor Pro?

Does Sydney Pro support Nav Menu of Elementor Pro?
I tried to replace the new created menu, which created from Nav Menu, over the Sydney menu but I have no luck.

Hello there,

Sydney Pro haven’t yet supported Elementor plugin. Sorry :frowning:

I’ll consult about it to our developer whether it will be added in the future. If there’s a lot of demand and he sees its fit, I am sure, it will.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Sir, I am planning to purchase the elementor pro version. Just want an update on this ticket. Does now Sydney Pro support the Navigation Menu of Elementor Pro?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Rahul S Kumbhare

Hi Rahul,

I can confirm that the newer versions of Sydney both free and pro support Elementor.

Thank you for your interest to purchase our theme.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

And by when the newer version is expected? and tentative idea.

is there any other theme i.e compatible with elementor pro?

Sorry, I meant the current version. If you use Sydney Pro theme now, you can use Elementor Pro on your site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I am facing couple of issues then. I am unable to install / download the pro features of elementor pro especially header and footer. Sir, can I share you the login credentials of my website to have closer look.

I tried by all ways, but still I am unable to insert the pro features of elementor, besides my money back guarantee period by elementor is about to finish . I highly request you to look personally on this. Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Please DM me the admin login access to your site’s admin area: username, password, and login address. I am happy to inspect further, find the trouble, and fix it for you.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support