Do not display page title

Wordpress Version: 4.4
Sidney Version: 1.20

Hi,
I am using the Sydney theme for the above mentioned site. At the top of every page & post comes the page / post name. I want to disable the page names only in pages but not in posts. I tried to use the following CSS which removes pages as well as post names also from the top of the page:

.hentry .title-post {
    display: none;
}

Is it possible to remove only the page names but not the post names?

Hello Manas,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please try to use this CSS code:

.page .title-post {
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks. It worked out perfectly - my problem is solved. Frankly speaking I never expected such a quick support for a free product. Your support is awesome. Five star for both the theme and support.

– Manas Mitra

You are welcome Manas!

I am very happy to hear so kind words, thank you :slight_smile:

Best Regards, Roman.

Hi There,

On the same topic, I have tried to add the same CSS

.page .title-post {
}

But the title still show up

Sorry: url: www.madamwaffcom.au

Hi Anne,
The solution worked perfectly. May be there is some caching problem you have got. Kindly clear your browser cache as well as if you are using a caching plugin like WP-Super-Cache / W3-Total-Cache, clear them also. I hope it will solve your problem. I have also checked your site - it is not working.

Where should I paste the CSS text :slight_smile:

I mean, I have some widget on the pages (services, contact, testimonials, etc.) and I should either use the Page Builder, or the text option, and do not know how to combine them :slight_smile:

Teo,

You have to use an additional CSS (for example Siteorigin CSS) and put the CSS there.

For the other query, can you elaborate the situation?

Thanks.