Displaying more blog posts

Hi,

I’m sorry if this is a really basic question, but I can only see the six most recent blog posts on my site here: https://www.russellip.com/updates/.

Is there a way to show all posts, e.g. by having more ‘dots’ where there are currently only two?

Many thanks in advance,

Iain

Hi Iain,

Firtly, choose your Updates page to assign it as posts page from your site’s dashboard (/wp-admin) > Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays.

In the same settings page, you can set how many posts to show in the list from the Blog pages show at most option.

Update the settings.

Afterwards, go to Appearance menu > Customize > Blog options; and enable ‘Masonry (grid style)’ blog layout. Hit Publish button to save yout recent change.

That’s it. I hope this reply helps.

Let me know in new topics for your other questions. Please note that we encourage you to use one topic for one question, so we can track each progress easier and maintain our support forums in good order.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks very much Kharis.

Those changes didn’t seem to work for some reason.

After experimenting, I found that selecting to edit the Updates page with Elementor gave me the option to pick the number of posts displayed. It was set at 6, so I updated it to a larger number, which seems to have worked.

Thanks again very much for your time and support.

Iain

1 Like

Great! Glad to know you found the solution that worked to you.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support