Display on iphone

Hi,

I also have an issues where when viewing my site from an iPhone it is too narrow for the display in portrait but fine in landscape.

Thanks

Hi, I am still struggling with the portrait view on the mobile. I have removed all mobile theme plugins that although deactivated I thought could have caused a conflict.

In portrait the theme only takes up 2/3 of the screen.

Landscape view is still good.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

www.allinsport.ch

Hi,

I think the issue is because of the advertisement at the bottom of your website, that is 720px wide and it’s not responsive, so it will make your site to display wrongly on mobile devices, I suggest to remove that advertisement area, then check if that fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. After removing the ads the problem persisted. It turned out it was the contact form that was upsetting things which I’ve now removed.

Many thanks of your help!

Hi,

That was my second guess, you can add back the contact form ( if you would like ) and I can give you a Custom CSS to fix that, I saw that it had 500px fixed value, which is wrong when you use a responsive theme. If you want to still use the contact form and you will need the CSS to fix it, then let me know.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks, but I’ve chosen another contact form widget that I’ve used on another site. :slight_smile: