Display of page with plugin

Hi, I am using a plugin called ‘Booking Activities’ which is exactly what we want and works well. However, the page it is displayed on has a big empty square on it (for photo), which is nothing to do with the plugin.http://www.parcourso.com/?product=parcourso I just want to get rid of this blank square (or to be able to use it with a picture).

Hi,

That image placeholder is for the WooCommerce Product Gallery, so if you want to show images there, then please add images to your Product Gallery, or you can hide that if it’s empty with this Custom CSS:

.woocommerce-product-gallery--without-images {
    display: none !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you Csaba. Much appreciated help. I’ve managed to get rid of the blank square as well as being able to use it with a photo should I choose.
When I got rid of the blank square, the calendar to the right of it remains squashed to the right of the screen. Is there any way I can spread it across the entire width?

Hi,

You can make the summary of the product full-width with this Custom CSS:

.woocommerce-page div.product div.summary {
    width: 100% !important;
}
  • just make sure to first remove the thumbnail area with the Custom CSS I gave you previously.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you so much Csaba - that is perfect now :slight_smile:

Best wishes,

Kyla

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba