Display loader when a button is clicked

Firstly, such a great theme! Thank you! My question is, is there any way I can make the loader pop up when a button is clicked? Right now when a button is clicked, the website waits for the server response and then redirects to the page. But I want a loader pop up as the button is clicked so that a user would know that its loading and not wait idly to get redirected to a page as my hosting is a bit slow. Thank you in advance.

Hello there,

What content would you like to load in a pop up? Could you please give me an example?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello!

No content in particular just a loading spinner. For example, let’s say there is a button. As soon as someone clicks on that button, it just shows a loading spinner. Right now, On the slider when someone clicks on the button, it should show a loading spinner so that even though the next slider image comes, a user would know it is loading and would not confuse and click on the button again.

For example, like this: http://codepen.io/jmalatia/pen/HkmaA

But the spinner need not be inside a button. It can be a pop up

Thank you in advance!
cme

Hello there,

Thank you for being more details. But, it is beyond our support policy. We can’t assist you more further to achieve such that objective. I would like kindly suggest you hire a freelancer on codeable.io or upwork.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis