Display bug in slider

Hi, Thanks for making a nice looking theme. I noticed there is a bug in the sydney theme having to do with the slider and reloads of the page. It seems like something is wrong with the parallax effect after reloading the front page when it is partially scrolled down. The bug seems to show up on Chrome and Firefox, but not Safari.

How to reproduce:

1. Navigate to http://demo.athemes.com/sydney/
  2. scroll the page down to the next row to view “Our Services”.
  3. Reload the page (after reloading it will still be at the same viewing spot)
  4. Scroll back up to the slider. There will now be a gap in the second image of the slider animation. The first image of the slider seems to not be affected.

On the demo page I’ve noticed that the bug doesn’t occur if you navigate all the way down the page reload, and scroll all the way back up.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us now. It’s pretty much an edge case as far as I can tell at the moment but I’ll look into it. Seems to be a miscalculation in the parallax script.

Hi, Absolutely awesome and thorough build – thank you!

Same issue with parallax script. Has this been resolved? Or any pointers on how I can fix myself?

Thank you, MB

Hello, congratulations on a very nice theme!

Maybe there is a solution to this problem, because I am also experiencing it.

Hello,

I am experiencing the very same bug.
Is it fixed yet?

Many thanks for this awesome theme.

Kind Regards,
Alti

This bug happens only on Mozilla Firefox

Only solution I see so far is to turn off the parallax for the slider by adding this in a custom CSS plugin:

.slides-container .slide-item {
  background-attachment: scroll;
  background-position: center !important;
}

@vlad

Thanks man, I believe it worked.
So far, so good.
You are a genius :slight_smile: