Disappear main page with unwanted page like as blank

Hello everyone;

i used “sydney” theme for making my website but unfortunately after feeding and publish, main page covered with an unknown and unwanted page like as blank that it doesn’t let show anythings. i try to solve it but until yet its exist. i hope anybody or support team help me for solving this matter.

thank you very much in advance

Hello there,

To solve this issue, I need to inspect your site directly. Would you please share its URL here? If you want it to remain private, you can send it to my email kharisblank @gmail dotcom and include the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Mr. Kharis;

thank you so much for your reply. yes it’s possible to write you. www.imeditravel.com

i stay on this themes yet and it’s active. you check it directly.
regards

Dear Dr. Vahid,

Thank you for the link. I guess this issue is caused by certain plugin’s CSS rules. I’d suggest you to try temporarily deactivate the all non-required plugins.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

ok dear. i’ll disable one by one these and check. after exactly i’ll send you feedback

take care

dear my friend;

really thank a lot for your kindness. i disabled one of my plugin and it come to correct.

i wish you good health for ever

Dear Dr. Vahid,

Thank you for updating me. I am glad to know that the issue has been resolved already.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

If you don’t mind, could you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

> i wish you good health for ever

Thanks. You too.

Regards,
Kharis