Disable Site Title + Tagline

Good day

I’m trying to disable the site title and tagline in the header using CSS as the logo I’m using includes th

I’ve tried using:

.home.page .site-title,
    .home.page .site-description {
         display: none;
    }

For now I’ve just changed the colour to white so it’s not visible but it left a huge “space”

Thank you!

Hello there,

In order to hide them on all pages, you can exclude the .home.page selector.

.site-title,
    .site-description {
    }

As you site cache has been enabled on your site, you need to clear it after code addition or doing some changes in the admin area. Otherwise it won’t take immediate changes in the front end. https://codex.wordpress.org/I_Make_Changes_and_Nothing_Happens

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you! It worked now

Have a great day

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, i have entered the code to remove both title & tagline.

Both works fine on web browser (mac) but the title stil appears on mobile set - iphone.
I have cleared history and cache in Safari.

How do i trouble shoot this? Thanks!

Hello there,

Do you have a link to your site to share here to allow me checking it directly with my iPhone?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Www.applelalaland.com

Thanks

Thank you for sharing.

Try adding this code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-title--mobile {
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Perfect it works!! Thank you :slight_smile:

I love the theme and have been trying to set up for one week, trying to customize the layout.

1. Is there anyway to reduce the image size of the slider? so it display 5 photos instead of 4?

2. How do i reduce the padding and title size in the slider?

Your help is much appreciated!

Hello there,

For your other questions, it would be better if we could post them separately in one topic for one question. This will help us avoiding endless discussion here. Furthermore, it’ll help us archive this support forum in good order.

Regards,
Kharis

Certainly! I will post these questions to the forum.

Thank you for your help