Disable hamburger menu on PC view

Hi. For some reason my menu is a hamburger menu when I view my website on a regular PC (as opposed to a mobile device).

How can I disable the hamburger menu and have a simple right justified horizontal header menu?

Thanks

Hello,

Fisrt thanks for using our Astrid theme!

Could you please share with us the link/URL from your website? So we can do a inspection, see what’s happening and try to help you.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

That’s so strange. Now it’s back to normal. No worries and thanks anyway. sebawrite.com.

Okay. It’s back. I’m not sure what is going on, but there’s a hamburger menu on my PC view, and I don’t know how to get rid of it.

You can see it here: Sebawrite.com.

Do you know how I can turn it into a flat horizontal menu in the top right (with the logo on left top left)?

Thanks.

Here it is.

Hello,

The screenshot you sent has 1003px of width, as you can see in the image below:

The hamburguer menu is shown when the browser window size is less than 1025px. Probably that’s the reason. What’s your device/system resolution ?

Another thing you can check is if your browser is with the zoom at 100%. On Google Chrome is on the 3 dots at top right:

We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Ooohhhh. Thank you. Changing my display resolution fixed the problem. That’s perfect. Everything is back to normal.

Great theme by the way. I really like it.

Hello,

Great the issue is now resolved!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the offical WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: [Astrid] Reviews | WordPress.org

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support