Different menus in different pages

Hi, I am using free ver. of Sydney. I created a custom menu at the bottom of my pages from customize>Widgets>Footer1. I was wondering how can i change the menu in different pages; In fact, I use “WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart” and in the “my shopping cart” page i want to show “check out” instead of “my shopping cart” in the menu. here is the photo:

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting. I’d like to help, but the “WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart” isn’t part our products. Because of this reason, it prevents us to suggest you with working solution. I am sorry :frowning: This support forum is aimed exclusively for our products and not for additional plugins/scripts support. Thus I’d encourage you to consult to the plugin’s author. You can contact him at its support channel.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your response. I am not talking about the “wordpress simple paypal shopping cart” I created that menu, it could be anything, my question is how can i have 2 different menus, forexample menu 1 for one page and menu 2 for other pages. I made “my shopping cart” in my menu, i could write something else. So again thank you and tell you again that my question is about the Sydney theme not something else.

Hello there,

The solution for that situation might be this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-per-pages/.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis. As I mentioned before, my menu is not an actual menu, It’s a footer. I created it from customize>Widgets>Footer1. Probably it was my mistake, I had to ask if I can have different footers in different pages. Your suggestion will probably work, but in fact i have no menu. Let me know if you the website link to look at it.

Yes, please. Share a link to your site here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis