Different Menu Colors/Overlays on devices

Hi,

I am developing a website www.campiade.nl in the Sydney Theme.

Somehow the menu overlay shows a different color on my desktop, Ipad and Android Smartphone.
See the image. How can I solve this? Especially the black overlay on my Ipad.

Thanks for helping me!

See this image:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111104664981782454761/Campiade?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Michiel

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting. In order to fix the issue, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){
  .site-header{
    background-color: transparent;
  }
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks a lot! It works for my Ipad! But for my smartphone (android, chrome) nothing changed. There is also a second issue here: There is no menu. As you can see on the left side, the logo covers completely the width of the screen. But maybe this is the way the Theme is designed…

https://picasaweb.google.com/111104664981782454761/Campiade?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks!
Michiel

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

But for my smartphone (android, chrome) nothing changed.

Could you please try to clear your browser cache?

There is no menu.

The mobile menu toggle button color is white by default. Try to change it into darker. Add the following CSS code.

.btn-menu{
  color: #000;
}

You should need to adjust the color to meet your need.

Let me know how it goes.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Thanks again Kharis,
Although the background remains white on my smartphone (clearing the cache didn’t work), it now shows the menu button in my chosen color. It is fine this way.
Two issues solved, have a nice day!
Michiel

Dear Michiel,

I am glad they are all working for you at this time! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Have a nice day to you, too!

Warmest regards,
Kharis