Different fonts for different headings

Are you able to have more than 2 fonts with this theme?

I am able to locate in ‘Customize’ where you can change the theme fonts, but I am wondering if I can designate a different font for different headings?

I have tried to use css but to no avail.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi,

You can use different fonts for different headings with CSS, please post a link to your website to a page where you would like to do that and let me know which fonts you would like to use.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

That’s exactly what I was thinking, I just wasn’t sure and now I am to the point where I am afraid I may have messed with too many things in the theme coding (I didn’t make a child theme and edited the theme code straight in WP Admin which may have been a big no-no on my part) BUT either way, I’m sure we can get it figured out.

Link to the site is:
http://jacorconstruction.com/

Link to the page I want to be able to change font is:
http://jacorconstruction.com/about/

I would like to have the “Determination. Experience. Diligence.” in the font ‘Nothing You Could Do’ and a little bit larger.

I have attached a screenshot from a site I built in Squarespace that I am trying to achieve a similar look.

Thanks so much for your help! :slight_smile: Greatly appreciated!

Hi,

You already have that title set to the selected font, but in case you may need the CSS elsewhere too, you can use this Custom CSS to change the font and font-size:

.so-widget-sow-headline-default-ab6710e4ec89 .sow-headline-container h5.sow-headline {
    font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do', cursive !important;
    font-size: 40px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Yes!

I was able to get the font how I wanted within the Row/Widget but I will keep this code for the future if I run into that again.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba

closed #7