Differences in page builder according the theme

The thing i’ve noted using diferent themes (sidney, perth and Leto from athemes) is that according to the theme different options in the page builder are shown. For example, with Leto i can’t see the option for the widget horizontal content aligment or heading colors.

I hope you can see the difference. Do you have any idea what cause the difference?

And do you know how can i center align the content of the widget with css if the option is missing?

Sorry if this isn’t the right place for the question…

Thanks, and regards from Argentina, Sergio.

Hello Sergio,

Please provide a link to your website, specify the widget, and describe what exactly you want to achieve.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman, the site is: Contact page

I would like to be able to center-align the content like submit button, on the contact form widget, on the social buttons widget i woul like to do the same. With sydney i was able to align quickly with the option i mark in the image.

Also, i want to know how can i reduce the text area height on contacto form widget.

Regards!

Hello Sergio,

That link doesn’t seem to be valid, can you please check it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, the link works for me…

the url of the site is: www.entrelinoyalgodon.com
or alternative domain: www.c1060282.ferozo.com.

The URL to the contact page is: www.entrelinoyalgodon.com/contacto

Let me know if you still have problems to access to my site.

Regards, And Happy New Year!

Hello Sergio, happy New Year! :slight_smile:

You can try to use the following CSS code to center-align the submit button on your contact page. You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

#contact-form-062b .sow-submit-wrapper.sow-submit-styled {
    text-align: center;
}

Please create separate topics for your other questions to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.