Desktop version not consistent

I am having problems with the desktop version of the site. Whenever I minimise the browser by dragging the corner, the spacing around the ‘Subscribe to Newsletter’ goes all funny. And when minimised completely, it becomes like a mobile browser. I want the desktop version to look the same, no matter how much I minimise the view. Can I have some guidance? Website Here

Hello,

I’m not sure what is your exact issue. Can you please describe it more precisely and provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Here is a link to what I mean. As you can see firstly, the top spacing of the ‘Subscribe to newletter’ and the bottom spacing of the enter field/submit button is not even so it does not look centred vertically. And then secondly, entry field/submit button isnt horizontally centred either.

Thirdly site name also breaks into two lines.

You might say the first problem is due to the top padding of the first SiteOrigin widget being 80px more than bottom padding. However I cannot change this because without it, a white bar appears between menu and picture.

I hope that clears it up.

Thanks

Hello, thank you for the screenshot and explanation.

It looks like these issues require some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.