Desktop header/logo vs mobile

Hi there.
Sorry for previous confusing topics but I’m still a beginner and I’m just trying to figure out a way to make my website look good with Sydney.
Here is the story. In the desktop version I use two different logos (white one for the homepage to make it more noticeable in front of the slider and green one on the rest of pages since the header is white). And this is how I achieved it: The default logo is in green. I hid it on the home page and replaced with the white one.

However in the mobile version I want to have a white header on all pages including home page and accordingly I need the green logo on all pages. I achieved this somehow with the codes but I don’t think it’s the right way because logo and mobile menu position are different on the home page and the rest of pages. How can I fix it?
2 1

There is something else I asked about in this previous topic but unfortunately it was overlooked by your team.
Could you please have a look at it? I wouldn’t want to create another topic on the same subject.

Thank you for your usual support!

Hello,

First thanks for using our Sydney theme!

I saw you’ve added this code only for home page:

Please try changing the margin-left value to margin-left: 9%;.

Also, add the given custom CSS code below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
	.site-header {
		min-height: 105px;
	}
}

This will guarantee you will have the same header height in all pages.

There is something else I asked about in this previous topic but unfortunately it was overlooked by your team.

Our colleague replied for you, please check there.

We hope this helps!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,
Thank you. It seems to be working.

1 Like

Hello,

Great the issue is resolved now!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the official WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: https://wordpress.org/support/theme/sydney/reviews/#new-post

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

1 Like