Description coming both places

. Is there a way the description I am putting just shows under the description column instead of showing in two places?

@EnesBeganovic

Thank You
Hardik Patni

Hi @hardy,

Thalia supports description splitting so if you want to have two different descriptions, one above and one bellow, please split them with this piece of code:

If you want to have only one, put this piece of code on top or on the bottom of your description depending on which one you want.

Hi @EnesBeganovic,

Would you be able to post the code again in order to just have the description on the bottom and nothing on the top? For some reason I don’t see it in your post above.

Thanks!

@jcanuck622

The code is:

<!-- split -->

is there a way we can hide the description above and show below ?

@divyntea

Apologies for the late reply. For some reason we did not get a notification about your post. To hide the description above and show below, place this code on top of your description before the contents of it.

<!-- split -->

@EnesBeganovic its still showing above and below , i just want the text to be displayed in description section below could you let me know how i can do it

or if you can send a collabaror request and fix it. www.divynteas.com

@divyntea

Make sure that you click the “< >” button when editing the description. This opens the code editor for your descriptions. As the following

<!-- split -->

is a piece of code, it needs to be placed there. When placed as regular text, it won’t split the description.