Demo Theme Missing Leto Product Loop

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Leto theme for a new Wordpress site. But, the Leto theme seems to be missing the Leto Product Loop

When I go to the HomePage in the SiteOrigin Page Builder it states Missing Widget

I deleted and tried again to delete the theme and reinstall and also by adding the theme in Appearances in Wordpress but the Product Loop still is missing.

There are only 3 active plugins at the moment Kirki Customizer Framework, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, WordPress Importer

Thank you for your time and consideration

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Can you confirm whether you have installed and enabled the all recommended plugins: WooCommerce and SiteOrigin Page Builder before importing the demo?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello,

Thank you for the response.

It seems the SiteOrigin Page Builder there was an update around the same time I installed it and it did not update to the latest version. I have updated the SiteOrigin Plugin and it seems to have worked.

Thanks again!

Great! Glad to hear that you found the problem and solution for it.

Thank you for sharing here. I really appreciate it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support