Demo content Nothing happens

Boot after the demo content as stated in the Quick start guide first download the demo and then configure the content.
When you download a file with XML demo content Word Press does not give any errors or other to applicable. In this demo contents not.
Nothing happens

http://www1.acupuncture.ru

Try going to Customize > Static Front page and select My front page as your static page. have another look at the documentation too please.

Vlad, you must have misunderstood me.
Before writing to you, I have several times repeated, Quick start guide, and did all the points of first import settings and then I could not be imported, demo content on this to you, and I turned.
On the question of how to import the demo content, I can provide you with the admin pass that you would look. Contact me on e-mail.

Влад, вы навеное меня неправильно поняли.
Прежде чем писать вам, я несколько раз повторил Quick start guide и сделал все по пунктам вначале импортировал настройки а потом у меня не получилось импортировать, demo контент по этому я к вам и обратился.
С вопросом как импортировать демо контент, я могу предоставить вам админ паса что бы вы посмотрели. Свяжитесь со мной на почту.

Okay, create an admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com please.