Demo.athemes.com/tasty/ Where can I find the data for the demo site?

Where can I find the data for the demo site?
Which extensions need to be uploaded before demo data is transferred?
What are those attachments.
Thanks in advance

Hi,

Please visit this documentation page. You can find the required plugins and demo data in there.

Regards,
Awan

I do not see the “Tasty” theme in the one click importer and I did the manual import with documentation, but don’t see anything that resembles the tasty theme. Am I missing something? I really like the look of it so hoping I can mess with that theme in sydney pro.
Thanks.

Hi @nati-boyhotmail-com,

Make sure you already install the required plugin before you import the demo content.

I downloaded the sydney toolbox and page builder. The importer shows 8 different child themes. See attachment

Then, which design that you choose to be imported? Can you share your site URL here and let me know which section is not working?

I didn’t choose one of those I just have sydney pro, and the Sydney pro demo content downloaded. The site is valantiscatering.com and I would like tasty demo content. Thank you for your help.

How did you find those child themes for import? What import plugin is that?

I only see four demo themes in One Click Demo Import and none of theme look like those except Finance. Agency, Fashion, Beauty, Barber, Freelancer are all missing in mine.

I think that’s what the moderator mentioned above; you need to be sure to have installed all the recommended plugins. You’ll know what they are after activating the sydney pro theme and go into “plug-ins” in the dashboard then try the one click importer again.

Still hoping I can get the tasty theme/demo/content. Fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

I did that, but I’m seeing a whole different list than you are, haha. No tasty for me either.

Hi,

You can download the Tasty theme from this page:

The theme name on the page is “RESTAURANT”

Regards,
Awan

For some reason, it keeps telling me to log in to see the files, even though I am logged in.

1 Like

Hey Awan,

Thank you for your patience in helping me with this, however I’m still having difficulty. I used this link https://athemes.com/sydney-pro-demos/ and it only gives me the option to see the demos, but not actually download them.

Hi there,

My apologies, we have some maintenance here.
Alternatively, you can download the Tasty child theme from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KooPh9-1K21JeJMVoRgh-oAAjDt7KGCl/view?usp=sharing

Regards,
Awan

Thank you for the link! Worked as it should have. :slight_smile:

1 Like