Delivery issue - ignoring free delivery option

Hello Perth,

I’m not sure if this is the correct spot to ask for this.

However, I have this issue with delivery in woocommerce. I currently have set up, that if a certain product is in the basket, the option for free shipping is available. However, my client wants, in the case of adding other items to the basket, that the free delivery is ignored and the full charge of the delivery is placed (we have a 0-10kg charge).

Is there anything you could think of to make this possible?

Best regards,

Mark Jakobsen

Hello there,

Please share a link to your shop page and pint me to the product names/links I can try to reproduce the issue you’re explaining. Perhaps there’s some code I can suggest to fix it.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Here is a link directly to the page and product (its the only product in the category): https://glutenfrizone.dk/produkt-kategori/mixkasse-inklusiv-fragt/

To give you some information, I’m using a plugin to create the free shipping (Advanced free shipping), right now it creates free shipping on a product if “gratis levering” shipping class is used. The idea is then, if one of the other 2 shipping classes are present (“Dag til dag levering” or “pris afhængig af vægt” - the last one is using a weight based shipping plugin, there are 2 sub categories to it: “levering 0-10kg” and “levering 10-20kg”) ) in other products, that their shipping prices are charged and the free shipping ignored.

Hope it makes sense. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mark

Hello Mark,

There’s only one product under that category. I tried random variation before adding to cart, in the checkout page, shipping is showing free.

I guess you applied shipping setting per variation. Is that correct?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again,

The shipping is applied specifically to the product “mix kasse” the different variants are simply properties set up to show the names of the products to add into this “variant product” mix kasse. They are not directly connected to each other.

The “mix kasse” product uses “gratis levering” shipping class, which is a free delivery shipping class I set up using the plug-in “advanced free shipping”, so it was easy to manage for the client.

Hope that answers your question.

Regards,
Mark

Hello Mark,

Thank you for adding some extra details. I am not really sure if it’s Perth Pro theme specific issue. To verify, you can test it with one of default WordPress themes like Twenty Seventeen.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Alright. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Mark

You’re welcome Mark.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis